If you’d rather spend time with people than with paperwork, you need Transcripts Made Easy!
You’ll discover how easy it can be to:
• Keep simple, accurate records quickly and easily.
• Issue class grades fairly and honestly, even if you haven’t been using grades in your homeschool.
• Grant credit for traditional classes, unit studies, work experience, and other activities.
• Award extra credit for honors classes, credit by exam, or dual-credit classes.
• Calculate a grade point average, with or without weighted grades.
• Showcase your student’s achievements with a professional, credible transcript that will “wow” admissions counselors.
• Issue a diploma that’s nice enough to frame.
In addition, you’ll find:
• Success tips from college admissions counselors across the country.
• An introduction to high school with an overview of the skills your student will need to succeed.
• A glance at college admissions.
• A new chapter on records and transcripts for special needs students.
• Detailed, step-by-step instructions for creating beautiful transcripts using software you already own or can download free.
• Reproducibles that make recordkeeping super-easy.
Whether you are starting at the beginning of the high school years and collecting information as you go, or looking back and trying to remember what your teen studied when, you’ll learn:
- Who needs a transcript
- What it’s used for
- Exactly what to put on it
- The three basic parts of a homeschool transcript
- How to record honors and dual-credit classes
- How to assign credit for unit studies
- How to record credit-by-exam
- How to add automatic credibility to your transcript
- And even how to avoid creating a transcript at all!
Transcripts Made Easy is available as a print book or an instantly downloadable e-book. Visit the Transcripts Made Easy page on Everyday Education to order!